Welcome to Axilweb! We’re thrilled you’re considering working with us. You’ll be joining a friendly, fun, innovative, and inspiring team.
As a Support Engineer, you will be working with the development team at Axilweb. It is necessary that you embrace the company’s philosophy and impart it to the team and clients you will be working with.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s
- Experience on WordPress theme and plugin development
- Experience on WooCommerce extension development
- Full e-commerce & web development along with payment API/gateway setup
- Must have good design skills
- Be a strong communicator in English both written and verbally
- Writing friendly, personal responses to customer’s technical questions
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems on customer’s websites (WordPress)
- Help customers to set up our products (WordPress Plugins and Themes)
- Building on our community of support, knowledge, documentation, and resources to help our team serve our customers
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- If you are highly skilled, educational requirements may be waived and you are encouraged to apply
- Due to COVID-19, we are working remotely for the safety of the Axilweb Team. Hence, until the company decides to reopen physically, you will be working remotely with us.
- Dhaka after opening
Life at Axilweb
- Yearly bonus after completing 1 year
- Weekly 2 days off (Saturday and Sunday)
- A supportive team that values your contributions.
- A friendly atmosphere where you can go head to head with us on Fifa, and other games. (When the office is open)
- Tasty perks – catered lunches, refreshments, birthday treats, even surprise dinners! (When the office is open)
- We host team vacations and special events like Yearly tours. (When the office is open)
- Fully subsidized Lunch (When the office is open)
- We care about presenting our team’s opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house learning team, employee resource groups, and more.
We believe our work benefits from the diverse aspects of our employees. As such, Axilweb celebrates inclusion and is bound to equal opportunity employment.