Welcome to Axilweb! We’re thrilled you’re considering working with us. You’ll be joining a friendly, fun, innovative, and inspiring team.
We’re looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who is an expert in PHP/Laravel. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be assigned software projects at Axilweb. It is necessary that you embrace the company’s philosophy and impart it to the team and clients you will be working with.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have hands-On Experience on Laravel and Advanced PHP
- Knowledge of NPM and Composer asset management processes
- Strong knowledge in REST API Strong knowledge in JSON Perusing
- Strong knowledge in MySQL (database optimizing & indexing)
- Knowledge of Custom CMS development using Larave
- Web development along with payment API/gateway setup (Braintree/Authorized.net/Stripe)
- Working Practice in LAMP/MAMP Environment
- Knowledge of WebRTC/Dialer will be preferable
- Sound knowledge on Git, Bitbucket, GitHub
Candidates who meet the following requirements will be given preference
- Knowledge of SIP protocol will be plus
- Knowledge in WordPress theme and Plugin Development
- Good Understanding on Search Engine (Elastic/Solr)
- Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies
- Having knowledge of Docker and Load Balancing is preferred
- Experience working with a web server (Apache, NGINX, etc.)
- Knowledge of VPN use will be plus
- Sound knowledge on Project Management Tools Like JIRA/Basecamp/Microsoft Teams
- Experienced in API Integration like Facebook, Google, SMS, and Payment Gateway.
- Experience using Git, Bitbucket
- Closely work with QA testers who ﬁnd every bug you write
- Collaborating with teams and mentoring your peers on security best practices, and ﬁnally, deploying your code to production
- Strong work ethic and passion for creating high-quality products;
- Take ownership of any task/project assign;
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them;
- To be able to support multiple departments within the business organization;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- If you are highly skilled, educational requirements may be waived and you are encouraged to apply
- Due to COVID-19, we are working remotely for the safety of the Axilweb Team. Hence, until the company decides to reopen physically, you will be working remotely with us.
- Dhaka after opening
Life at Axilweb
- Yearly bonus after completing 1 year
- Weekly 2 days off (Saturday and Sunday)
- A supportive team that values your contributions.
- A friendly atmosphere where you can go head to head with us on Fifa, and other games. (When the office is open)
- Tasty perks – catered lunches, refreshments, birthday treats, even surprise dinners! (When the office is open)
- We host team vacations and special events like Yearly tours. (When the office is open)
- Fully subsidized Lunch (When the office is open)
- We care about presenting our team’s opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house learning team, employee resource groups, and more.
We believe our work benefits from the diverse aspects of our employees. As such, Axilweb celebrates inclusion and is bound to equal opportunity employment.