Welcome to Axilweb! We’re thrilled you’re considering working with us. You’ll be joining a friendly, fun, innovative, and inspiring team.
As an App developer, you will be working with the development team at Axilweb. It is necessary that you embrace the company’s philosophy and impart it to the team and clients you will be working with.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have experience with Cross-platform hybrid mobile applications using Flutter/Ionic.
- Deep understanding of web technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, Sass, Cordova.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that also take into account scale, security, reliability, and cost.
- Must have the experience to work with web services, RESTful API, JSON, Retrofit, and Volley
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must have knowledge with cloud message APIs and push notifications (firebase)
- Must have developed apps in Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- A good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket, GitHub.
Candidates who meet the following requirements will be given preference
- Experience in Native app development will be a plus.
- Experience with Android Studio/Xcode will be plus
- A background in software engineering, systems engineering, human-computer interfaces or visualization technologies
- Experience in object-oriented programming languages
- Develop hybrid mobile apps
- Strong work ethic and passion for creating high-quality products;
- Take ownership of any task/project assign;
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities;
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them;
- To be able to support multiple departments within the business organization;
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- If you are highly skilled, educational requirements may be waived and you are encouraged to apply
- Due to COVID-19, we are working remotely for the safety of the Axilweb Team. Hence, until the company decides to reopen physically, you will be working remotely with us.
- Dhaka after opening
Life at Axilweb
- Yearly bonus after completing 1 year
- Weekly 2 days off (Saturday and Sunday)
- A supportive team that values your contributions.
- A friendly atmosphere where you can go head to head with us on Fifa, and other games. (When the office is open)
- Tasty perks – catered lunches, refreshments, birthday treats, even surprise dinners! (When the office is open)
- We host team vacations and special events like Yearly tours. (When the office is open)
- Fully subsidized Lunch (When the office is open)
- We care about presenting our team’s opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house learning team, employee resource groups, and more.
We believe our work benefits from the diverse aspects of our employees. As such, Axilweb celebrates inclusion and is bound to equal opportunity employment.